Sunday, August 07, 2005

Site's Back Soon

Got an email response from my host regarding my website. Apparently it's in the process of restoration, and I could log into my admin panel already, though there are still no files and all. It's still in the process of restoration. They restore by username alphabetical order from the first (A-F) and last (V-Z) few of the alphabet, so thankfully mine starts with 'D' so like there's a sense of priority compared to like if you were stuck somewhere in the middle of the alphabet.

Sorry to Gary & Gillian, Harry & Heather, Ian & Ivy, Jack & Jill (the famous pair), Kevin & Karen, Laurance & Laura, Mark & Mary, Nelson & Nell, Owen & Olivia, Pat & Pet, The Qs (okay, i can't think of any name starting with Q), Robert & Rachel, Steve & Sandra, Tom & Thelma, and last but not least, The Us (okay, another one that stumped me!). To the rest, hopefully our sites will be up and working in no time!

No comments: