Monday, August 08, 2005

Impossipuzzle

Thanks to Cheneille, now I'm stuck doing this puzzle thing that I cannot seem to solve! It's like you're suppose to move the pieces around to get the Orange piece out. It's damn difficult I find! The stupid blue horizontal piece seems to always be getting in the way. I wonder if there's some mathematical way to solve this puzzle. While most of the time I ended up in similar positions, I had managed to move some pieces to where I've yet to see them be at before in the puzzle, but even then, I still had problems getting the Orange piece through. In the end, that formation didn't work, so I just clicked the Restart button and attempted again.

Anyways, give it a go! If you can solve it, I'll give you a prize, that being a compliment on how brilliant you are at solving that puzzle! =D

Don't give up and keep trying!!



ps... I've given up already. I think I'm just not meant to solve this puzzle, so I shall let it be and let someone else solve it and tell me the answer! Now who's MORE brilliant?? hehehhe...

No comments: